SigTest Tool

Martijn Verburg martijnverburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:07:38 UTC 2014

Hi Kevin/All,

CCing in the Adoption Group as there's possibly other folks interested in
this area.

@Dmitry - Feel free to use the AdoptOpenJDK GitHub site to start a repo
with code changes until the area around licensing / contributions can be
cleared up.  Just license it with GPLv2 with Classpath exception so it'll
be easy to merge into OpenJDK proper (if allowed etc).

Cheers,
Martijn