SigTest Tool

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 21:56:05 UTC 2014

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for letting us know about the build, it fixed and running fine again
- do you have another repo in mind when you say new repo in your message?

Maven plugin would be interesting to see coming out it of this tool. From
other messages I see Martijn has already given you access to the github
repo to make your contributions - looking forward to it.

About publishing artefacts of SigTest to Maven central - I would leave this
question open to discussion - @Martijn, @Kevin, @Jonathan - what do you
have in mind about this, Maven Central has a set of rules that we must
comply to in order to publish artefacts (see
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html),
including changing the format of the artefact name.

If we go that route for SigTest should we also do it for other opensource
code-tool projects like jtreg, jtharness and jcov?

Cheers,
Mani

--
@theNeomatrix369 <http://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369>*  |  **Blog
<http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com>**  |  *LJC Associate & LJC Advocate

*Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come
chasing after you!*