JCov and coverage numbers on OpenJDK

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:38:20 UTC 2015

Hi Martijn, Rory,

Tuesday works out for me as well, provided its post 1700 GMT.

Cheers,
Mani

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 10:45:46 +0000
From: "Rory O'Donnell" <rory.odonnell at oracle.com>
To: Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg at gmail.com>,
        "adoption-discuss at openjdk.java.net"
        <adoption-discuss at openjdk.java.net>,
code-tools-dev at openjdk.java.net,
        "quality-discuss at openjdk.java.net" <quality-discuss at openjdk.java.net

Cc: rory.odonnell at oracle.com
Subject: Re: JCov and coverage numbers on OpenJDK

Hi Martijn,

Can you send out a link to the lastest results ?

Tuesday, will work for me, checking if Balchandra is available.

Rgds,Rory

--
@theNeomatrix369 <http://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369>*  |  **Blog
<http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com>**  |  *LJC Associate & LJC Advocate

*Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come
chasing after you!*