CODETOOLS-7901466 is fixed but the bug is still open ?!?

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Thu Aug 11 02:29:40 UTC 2016

I have marked these two issue Closed

6 months ago 	jlaskey 	7901582: webrev -f creates bad next links when
transitioning between trees
<http://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/webrev/rev/d26c194772db>default tip
7 months ago 	ddehaven 	7901466: Mercurial 3.4 breaks behavior of webrev
-r <http://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/webrev/rev/09a9e40fb8ea>

-- Jon