CODETOOLS-7902083: Simplify building jtreg

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Fri Dec 15 22:34:26 UTC 2017

I've pushed the changeset containing this new script.

There are two changes since I posted the webrev:

1. Change to use "shasum -a 1" instead of "sha1sum"
2. Update script to download and use jcommander.jar in conjunction with
TestNG.

With the second change in particular, all the jtreg self-tests pass,
when the image is built with the build-all.sh script.

-- Jon