Where to find authoritative release of SigTest?

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:35:30 UTC 2017

Hi Gunnar,

I'm not speaking on behalf of Martijn (he will come back with his part),
but whatever I'll say comes from my experiences contributing to our
community.

Its great feedback you have come back with, could you give me bullet
pointed-set-of constructive actions that we can work on (in agreement with
our adopt + build farm folks).

I can always create an additional downloadable tar-ball (from the build
farm) which complies with your suggestion for version (at least include the
JDK version). We could also try to capture some system information about
the environment we build the artifact in and include it in the tarball for
posterity reasons.

If this works for you, please let us know.

Thanks.

Cheers
Mani