RFR: CODETOOLS-7902417: jtreg build with build-all.sh should work on cygwin

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Wed Mar 6 14:59:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

I tried to build jtreg with the cool script “build-all.sh” today. It’s great because it resolves and builds all dependencies. ��

However, I used Cygwin on my windows box and had to figure out that it would not work out of the box there, as claimed on http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg/build.html

I made a few modifications, mainly to the script. I also had to change a make file where I had to generate options for a jar call into a command file because it was too much for the command line.

Please review my changes and if you like it, please sponsor it ��

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/CODETOOLS-7902417.0/
Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CODETOOLS-7902417

I, however, just built with Cygwin. Someone needs to check that I didn’t break things for Unix/Linux/Mac…

Thanks and best regards
Christoph