Result: New Code Tools Committer: Igor Ignatyev

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Wed Nov 11 18:28:47 UTC 2020

Voting for Igor Ignatyev [1] is now closed.

Yes: 6   (excluding one ineligible vote)
Veto: 0
Abstain: 0

According to the Bylaws definition of Lazy Consensus, this is
sufficient to approve the nomination.

-- Jonathan Gibbons

[1]
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/code-tools-dev/2020-October/000615.html