My wishlist and Ideas for java 7 as java developer

Ali Ebrahimi ali.ebrahimi1781 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:52:00 PDT 2009

Hi Joe,
I'm not proposing new proposal for coin.

I just want to share My Ideas regards to submitted proposals. And I very
like to supported this Ideas by submitted proposals(in final revision), if
them are nice and acceptable.

I have followed all discussions on list from first(27 February) and the
submitted proposals for me As one java developer is not *sufficient* and
acceptable and satisfying(from viewpoint of quality Not quantity and Title).
So I decided to register to list (today) and share My Ideas for java 7 not
coin.

I (not only I *perhaps All developers*) need for this features And every day
deal with them In My code.

I just want to java to be every day better than yesterday.

Also I want to see feedback of All members on list for My Ideas in details
not generally.

Best regards
Ali ebrahimi