Anyone ever considered named tuples?

Neal Gafter neal at gafter.com
Sat Mar 21 17:41:22 PDT 2009

The standard name for this kind of thing is "structural types".  Today, when
this kind of need arises in Java people are forced to define a POD
("plain-old-data") class (nominal type) as the container.  Without
considering its merits, as an extension of the type system such things are
out of scope for project Coin.