Reference implementation

Jonathan Gibbons Jonathan.Gibbons at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 27 17:16:05 PDT 2009

Neal,

Maurizio defined these terms in emails to coin-dev round about Aug 22.

"simple" and "complex" are defined here:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/coin-dev/2009-August/002159.html

I believe "full-complex" first appeared here:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/coin-dev/2009-August/002165.html

I'll leave Maurizio to provide any updates on the terminology.

-- Jon