problem building compiler with nb 6m10

Peter Ahé peter at ahe.dk
Fri Aug 3 10:15:56 PDT 2007

If you're going through svn as setup by release engineering, you will
have to wait a long time.  Unfortunately, that is setup so it can take
more than four weeks for a change to get through, see the discussion
at the end of this:
http://blogs.sun.com/ahe/entry/upcoming_compiler_fixes

What you really need is patience while Jon fixes the real issue:
direct access to a shared repository.  Unfortunately, the path is
blocked with obstacles surprisingly neither of technical nor legal
nature.

Cheers,
Peter