Inaccessible 'javac' SVN repository

Jonathan Gibbons Jonathan.Gibbons at Sun.COM
Fri May 18 17:10:55 PDT 2007

Ashish,

My apologies: the information on the compiler page is currently out of date.

To get the compiler files from a Subversion repository, you currently
have to go through the main OpenJDK repository, using the instructions
liked under the "Subversion" link on the left side of the page.

-- Jon