javac: not just for java?

Ted Neward ted at tedneward.com
Tue May 22 22:37:02 PDT 2007

Would this be just trying to keep different compilers around in memory for
different compilation runs, or are you trying to allow for multiple
compilers being invoked as part of one compilation pass? The former would
seem MUCH more approachable than the latter....

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing
http://www.tedneward.com