AST

Brian Slesinsky brian at slesinsky.org
Thu May 31 23:58:38 PDT 2007

I don't have the code in front of me, but javadoc is definitely in
there.  It's a bit obscure.

For printing code, the javac.tree.Pretty class is a good place to
start.  It doesn't do a full job of it, but you can learn a lot about
the parse tree by reading it.

Some other projects you might find interesting:

http://jackpot.netbeans.org/
http://spoon.gforge.inria.fr/Doc/FAQ

- Brian