Getting Type Information

mgnews at gmx.de mgnews at gmx.de
Wed Jun 11 10:59:13 PDT 2008

Oh sorry. I am aware of these tools, but I start from source code. But perhaps I can use one of them after compilation, because only from the source file it's hard to get all type information. My last impression was that none of them fills my needs.

So I will try to build my own analyzer. I know sorcerer, which is a great tool, but could be better documented :-)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------