Review Request: 7193406 - Clean-up JDK Build Warnings in java.util, java.io

Rémi Forax forax at univ-mlv.fr
Wed Aug 29 01:48:50 PDT 2012

On 08/29/2012 08:33 AM, Kurchi Subhra Hazra wrote:
> Thanks for cleaning up those spaces Dan. The changes look fine.
> Sorry for the extra trouble!
>
> - Kurchi
>
> On 8/28/12 10:22 PM, Dan Xu wrote:
>> It is funny. :) I have searched all source codes under jdk and
>> removed spaces for the similar cases.
>>
>> Please review the new version of change at,
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dxu/7193406/webrev.03/.
>>
>> Thanks for your comment!
>>
>> -Dan

Hi Dan,

In PreHashedMap, the code should be

   Map.Entry<?,?> that = (Map.Entry<?,?>)ob;

so the @SuppressWarnings is not needed anymore.

And in java.util.Arrays, asList() should not be annotated with
@SuppressWarnings because it is already annotated with SafeVarargs, so
the compiler should not report the varargs warning.

I have CC to compiler-dev to be sure that this is a compiler error.

cheers,
Rémi