[8u60] request for review: 8068489: remove unnecessary complexity in Flow and Bits, after JDK-8064857

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Wed Jun 10 23:33:13 UTC 2015

It generally looks good - I found however some differences with the code
in 9:

* we seem to have replaced 'new ListBuffer<P>' with 'new
ListBuffer<PendingExit>' - the 9 version simply uses diamond; I think we
could so the same (also to minimize diffs)
* indentation seems to be off (likely as a result of the merge) esp. in
AssignAnalyzer.{letInit,visitClassDef,visitMethodDef}

Maurizio