RFR [9] 8080880: some docs cleanup for langtools

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Thu May 21 18:56:12 UTC 2015

On 05/21/2015 09:12 AM, alexander stepanov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could you please review the following fix
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~avstepan/8080880/webrev.00/
> for
>
> Just some minor fix for docs, no other code touched.
>
> The affected packages should (probably) not be visible in the new
> modular system, but nevertheless...
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander

Alexander,

It is not appropriate to do partial bulk update to the "not a supported API"
comment at the head of the internal files. It is strongly preferred that
this
part of the comment remain consistent across all source files, so that it is
amenable to bulk updates, should we wish to do so.

I would suggest you separate the otherwise useful work to fix individual
minor doc issues from any work involving the standard "not a supported
API" comment at the head of each file.

-- Jon