Symbolic annotation processor

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Tue Jun 14 14:45:01 UTC 2016

Bernard,

While the work you describe sounds interesting, as a general rule,
OpenJDK projects are those that are directly or indirectly related
to the ongoing evolution of OpenJDK and what you describe sounds
more like a use of OpenJDK more than anything that might be
contributed to be part of OpenJDK.

-- Jon