JDK 9 RFR(s): 8169203: (jdeprscan) eliminate duplicate "can't find class" errors

Stuart Marks stuart.marks at oracle.com
Wed Apr 26 19:10:11 UTC 2017

On 4/25/17 5:59 PM, Jonathan Gibbons wrote:
> Look OK to me.
>
> Line 29 in the test is redundant but not wrong.

   24 /*
   25  * @test
   26  * @bug 8168444
   27  * @summary Test of jdeprscan handling of primitives and primitive arrays.
   28  * @modules jdk.jdeps/com.sun.tools.jdeprscan
   29  * @build jdk.jdeprscan.TestNotFound
   30  * @run main jdk.jdeprscan.TestNotFound
   31  */

Ha! Yes. This is an old habit I still have from working around CODETOOLS-7900034
[1], which you fixed, um..., four years ago. I'll remove the extra line.

Thanks,

s'marks

[1] https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CODETOOLS-7900034