RFR 8202372: Diagnostic with incorrect line info generated when compiling lambda expression

Jan Lahoda jan.lahoda at oracle.com
Wed May 2 12:15:11 UTC 2018

In:
test/langtools/tools/javac/lambda/8202372/T8202372.java

There is a typo:

nodynamioccopyright
=>
nodynamiccopyright

(there appears to be a handful of more occurrences of the typo in a
handful of other files:
test/langtools/tools/javac/lvti/T8200199.java
test/langtools/tools/javac/lvti/badTypeReference/BadTypeReference.java
test/langtools/tools/javac/preview/classReaderTest/Client.java
)

Otherwise looks good to me.

Jan