RFR: JDK-8202843: langtools ant build fails

Jan Lahoda jan.lahoda at oracle.com
Wed May 9 12:32:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

The langtools ant build (used for javac development) fails with:
--
      [exec]
/usr/local/home/lahvac/src/jdk/jdk10/src/jdk.jshell/share/classes/jdk/internal/jshell/tool/JShellTool.java:3011:

This is because the build still uses -source 9 -target 9, while the code
already uses type inference. We could update the setting to -source 10
-target 10, but I am not sure we need it - can we just use the default?
This is not an official build, so some small differences from the
official build are acceptable I think.

Proposed webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jlahoda/8202843/webrev.00/

Bug: