RFR: [8218152] javac fails and exits with no error if a bad annotation processor is on the classpath

Jan Lahoda jan.lahoda at oracle.com
Wed Apr 10 15:11:03 UTC 2019

Hi Steve,

One more question - do tests pass with this patch, at least the
test/langtools tests, or jdk/submit?
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Build/Submit+Repo

(adding new diagnostic messages often need adjustments to
/home/jlahoda/src/jdk/jdk/test/langtools/tools/javac/diags/CheckExamples.java
)

Regarding JDK 8 updates, please note there's a separate for that:
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/jdk8u/Main

Jan