RFR: JDK-8227922: DocTreeScanner does not dive into AttributeTree.getValue() and LiteralTree.getBody()

Vicente Romero vicente.romero at oracle.com
Mon Jul 22 16:55:49 UTC 2019

looks good, the only nit is that probably the text in the CSR section:
"Compatibility Risk" could be improved with a rephrasing. At least it is
not clear to me that if a class doesn't override, for example,
visitLiteral, how that method will be invoked at all? I think that you
mean that a visitLiteral implementation in a subclass will be invoked
with, possible, more literals than before?

Thanks,
Vicente