RFR (CSR) - JDK-8223776 String::stripIndent (Preview)

Brent Christian brent.christian at oracle.com
Fri May 24 21:00:43 UTC 2019

Hi,

In the description of the re-indentation algorithm, I think it's worth
clarifying that the last line is always included.  So perhaps:

"3. The last line (i.e., the line with the text block closing delimiter)
is included in the set of determining lines, even if it is blank. (The
indentation of the closing delimiter should influence the indentation of
the content as a whole -- a "significant trailing line" policy.)"

I think the corresponding portion of the JavaDoc is good.

Thanks,
-Brent