RFR: 8242652: Throw SkippedException if no JS engine availabe in TestSearchScript [v2]

Hannes Wallnöfer hannesw at openjdk.java.net
Thu Nov 26 16:54:06 UTC 2020

> This is a simple change to throw jtreg.SkippedException if no JavaScript engine is available to run the TestSearchScript test. In my previous attempt I tried to use the SkippedException class already present elsewhere in the test tree, not realizing I couuld just copy/create the exception in the javadoc test library.
>
> Note that while the test is skipped correctly if no JS engine is available, the test will currently fail in the presence of a JS engine such as GraalJS. This is fixed by JDK-8244535.

Hannes Wallnöfer has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Use existing SkippedException class in TestSearchScript.java

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1412/files/d6bc3b79..02ab014b

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1412&range=01