[jdk19] RFR: 8245268: -Xcomp is missing from java launcher documentation

Ioi Lam iklam at openjdk.org
Sat Jul 2 03:32:26 UTC 2022

@veresov  please see the closed issue https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8287821

@vnkozlov when I did https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/9024, I generated `java.1` from the `java.md` file. I then use the `meld` program on Linux to revert all changes in the `java.1` file that were unrelated to my changes in `java.md`. Yes, it was a pain.