RFR: JDK-6251738: Want a top-level summary page that itemizes all spec documents referenced from javadocs (OEM spec) [v3]

Jonathan Gibbons jjg at openjdk.java.net
Wed May 18 18:24:57 UTC 2022

On Tue, 3 May 2022 13:52:27 GMT, Pavel Rappo <prappo at openjdk.org> wrote:

> This is nice work. I haven't seen it in detail, but I'm plannig to do so later.
>
> What's the logistics here? There are two interrelated bugs: 6251738 and 8226279. Are you going to add an 8226279 as an issue to this PR (`/issue add 8226279`)? What about @bug tags in tests? Are they going to mention both issues?

For now, I'll track both, here in the PR and in tests. If this becomes impractical, I'll retain the old/original one and close the newer one.  The old one described the problem; the newer one described a specific solution, although the actual implementation has move on from that proposed in 8226279.