RFR: 8294321: Fix typos in files under test/jdk/java, test/jdk/jdk, test/jdk/jni

Jaikiran Pai jpai at openjdk.org
Sun Sep 25 17:04:38 UTC 2022

On Thu, 25 Aug 2022 19:55:47 GMT, Michael Ernst <mernst at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> 8294321: Fix typos in files under test/jdk/java, test/jdk/jdk, test/jdk/jni
>
>> If you already are an OpenJDK [Author](https://openjdk.java.net/bylaws#author), [Committer](https://openjdk.java.net/bylaws#committer) or [Reviewer](https://openjdk.java.net/bylaws#reviewer), please click [here](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=11300&issuetype=1) to open a new issue so that we can record that fact. Please use "Add GitHub user mernst" as summary for the issue.
>
> Done: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/SKARA-1566

Hello Michael @mernst, these changes are mostly fine. However, they are spread across files which reside in different areas of the JDK. For changes like these, we usually split up the changes into different PRs to help reviewers of specific areas focus on the individual PRs.

Would you be willing to split this PR into separate ones. I would recommend starting with one PR which includes changes that are part of `test/jdk/java`, `test/jdk/jdk` and `test/jdk/jni`. If you can come up with that PR, then I'll go ahead and create a JBS issue for it and you can then link the PR against that issue.