RFR: JDK-6251738: Want a top-level summary page that itemizes all spec documents referenced from javadocs (OEM spec) [v16]

Jonathan Gibbons jjg at openjdk.org
Mon Sep 26 21:07:23 UTC 2022

I think of `@spec` as a highly specialized form of `@see` with the significant side effect of generating an extra summary page. So, I'm happy/OK that the support for inheritability is on a par with `@see`. It's not great, since it will only inherit one tag (!!) and you cannot specify which one, but the code is sufficiently similar so when we fix one (later) we should be able to easily fix the other.