OpenJDK Forum: Core Libraries Round Table

Dalibor Topic Dalibor.Topic at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 9 17:35:25 UTC 2009

Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> Thanks Alan and Dalibor for organising a great conference call.  I
> picked up a lot of stuff I didn't even realise was happening for JDK7,
> like Josh's work on the new sorting algorithm which I'll be really
> happy to see go in.  It's just a pity we don't see more of this on the
> mailing lists!!!

I first learned of Josh hacking on tim sort through twitter, thanks to
the jython crew:

http://twitter.com/fwierzbicki/status/1402775078

> Looking forward to the next one,

I'll be at traveling to the JAX conference two weeks from now, so
the week of April 27th or May 3rd would work best for me. So let's
think about doing another one three, four weeks from now.

Does that sound OK?

cheers,
dalibor topic
--
Dalibor Topic                   Tel: (+49 40) 23 646 738
Java F/OSS Ambassador           AIM: robiladonaim
D-20097 Hamburg                 mailto:Dalibor.Topic at sun.com
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer