Source of sun.nio.cs.StandardCharsets.java - Please help!

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Tue Apr 14 13:57:29 UTC 2009

Am 14.04.2009 00:16, Xueming Shen schrieb:
> I'm still using MKS ksh, but it should not matter. For that particular
> script, you can copy/paste the command from the the
> makefile, so it should look like
>
> sh -e genCharsetprovider.sh {TheDirOf}/standard-charsets {DestinateDir}
>
> before that you should also
> (1)copy Mark's Hasher to current dir and compile it
> (2)do something to the addNotices.sh script, it would be easy to
> simply remove it from the script for now
> (3)add "HASHER='java Hasher' at the beginning of the script
> (4)add "NAWK=awk" at the beginning.
>
> Then start your awk hack.

Much thanks, I will try to get this running.

> I would be happy to do the following for you, but I'm still not quite
> sure about (2), it might be easy if you just send me the
> result you would like to see.

This would be much easier for me, if I would have the current source for
StandardCharsets class. I only can find the class file in rt.jar. So I
asked you, if you can send it to me, but it seems to be difficult for
you !? Having this, I could easily edit it, to show, you what I want to
change.

-Ulf