Request for approval: fix 4428022, System.out.println(0.001) outputs 0.0010

Andrew John Hughes gnu_andrew at member.fsf.org
Fri May 29 00:44:24 UTC 2009

2009/5/28 Andrew Haley <aph at redhat.com>:
> Joseph D. Darcy wrote:
>> Andrew Haley wrote:

>>> To which openjdk7 repo do you want me to push this?
>>> My best guess is jdk7/jdk7-gate/jdk.
>>
>> Please push this through TL (tools and libraries):
>> ssh://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7/tl-gate/jdk
>
> Ta.  A request:
>
> I think that patch approvals had better start to include the repo.
> External contributors need this information, even if it's obvious
> from inside Sun.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew.

I second that.  FWIW, I believe nothing ever gets pushed to the
jdk7-gate initially, it's used as part of the release engineering
process.
--
Andrew :-)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8