Review Request for 6879044

Mandy Chung Mandy.Chung at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 17 00:38:19 UTC 2009

Here are the new webrevs:

core-libs changes that include java.util.Currency:
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/6882376/webrev.00/

    - Added a new jtreg test
    - Cleaned up PlatformLogger.java per Alan's feedback.

awt/2d/swing changes:
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/6879044/webrev.01/

    - Keep the logger in AWTEvent.java and Cursor.java be statically
initialized.
    - I updated 6880089 to consider lazy initialization or reduce to a
few loggers vs 85 on unix and 35 on windows.  I decide to leave it to
the fix for 6880089 to make a consistent change.

Files other than the one listed above are not changed since the last
version.

Thanks
Mandy