BufferedOutputStream does not throw exception after it's closed

Jing LV lvjing at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jul 25 08:24:50 UTC 2011

Hello,

     I see the defect 7015589 is accepted but no further action is
taken. I suggest we may make it in java8?
     Currently the defect is marked as "spec", not sure if this is
determine to spec only? If no, I'd like to make a patch to throw an
IOException after close. Any comments? Thanks.

于 2011-4-26 0:48, Mandy Chung 写道:

--
Best Regards,
Jimmy, Jing LV