Crash in ntdll.dll due to JdbcOdbcConnection

Jason Mehrens jason_mehrens at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:42:41 UTC 2011

> Lance is the best person to comment on this but I don't think the
> JDBC-ODBC bridge has been maintained for a few years and probably isn't
> up to the latest JDBC version. No problem proposing a patch but I just
> wonder if it is actually used these days.

The only thing I've used the JDBC-ODBC bridge driver in production is to test if a named ODBC link exists and is configured correctly by opening and closing a connection in method local scope.  This is handy to do when you have a java app that has to test that a machine as been configured correctly to launch and or monitor legacy jobs that require ODBC.

Jason