Support for Turkish locale

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Tue Mar 1 17:30:10 UTC 2011

As Phil said, Turkish is not in the "User Interface Translation" list
that Oracle JRE provides
(http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/locales-137662.html#translation).
So you won't see FileChooser UI texts in Turkish even in Turkish locale.

The second issue you raised is a bit different. I'd expect to see
Turkish if you provide your own properties file. Please check if there
is any errors in your program. At least I see that you are using
"string1/string2" keys with ResourceBundle.getString() method, while
your test_tr.properties has "test1/test2" keys.

Naoto