How can I get all emails from this mailing list

Alan Eliasen eliasen at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 2 09:02:10 UTC 2011

On 03/02/2011 01:46 AM, David Holmes wrote:
> You can try something like this on google:
>
> site:mail.openjdk.java.net core-libs-dev AsynchronousDatagramChannel
>
> there are probably better ways.

   That won't work because the pages are marked

<META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noindex,follow">

   so nobody will be able to do a web search for any content here.  I
reported this months ago.  It's a pretty big issue for all of these
forums because you can't search for existing solutions, discussions, etc.

--
  Alan Eliasen
  eliasen at mindspring.com
  http://futureboy.us/