Where should the accessibility problems goes to?

Roger Yeung roger.yeung at oracle.com
Thu Mar 24 18:53:22 UTC 2011

  On 3/24/11 1:27 AM, Charles Lee wrote:
> On 03/24/2011 04:17 PM, Roger Yeung wrote:
>>  On 3/24/11 12:59 AM, Charles Lee wrote:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> We have some problems about the accessibility things. Where should
>>> these problems go to? this mailing list?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>> Is this regarding the new AB2.0.2 ( http://jdk6.java.net/6uNea.html )?
>>
>> Please report is at
>>     http://bugreport.sun.com
>>
>> and select "Java Access Bridge for Windows" for Product/Category.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Roger Y.
>>

> Thanks Roger.  But not it.
>
> The accessibility things is about to improve the behaviour of what
> application shows. For example, focus of a JLabel, mnemonic keys, etc.
For JLabel and mnemonic keys, I'd say "Java Platform Standard Edition
(JDK/JRE) for Product/Category, and "Package javax.swing.* - UI
components for JFC" for Subcategory.

http://bugreport.sun.com

> AB2.0.2 is the latest java6 release, right?
No, Access Bridge is an optional component for Java SE. It is not Java
6. Please see description for details:

http://jdk6.java.net/6uNea.html

> What is "Java Access Bridge"?
See also: