<i18n dev> [8] Review request for JEP 127: Improve Locale Data Packaging and Adopt Unicode CLDR Data

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Tue Aug 14 06:57:21 UTC 2012

Ni Naoto,

Where will this be pushed to initially?

It is a big set of changes, albeit localized (no pun intended :) ), so
it would be good to see this get some bake time before propagating up.
Further we're just about to have a "flag day" between hotspot and JDK
due to JSR292 changes, so it would be good to also add some space
between those changes and these ones - if that is feasible.

This isn't my call, I'm just airing concerns :)

Thanks,
David