<i18n dev> [8] Review request for JEP 127: Improve Locale Data Packaging and Adopt Unicode CLDR Data

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Mon Aug 20 17:14:18 UTC 2012

I have updated the changeset by removing the copyright headers from all
of the CLDR files, and added a LICENSE file at the top of CLDR source
directory (src/share/classes/sun/util/cldr/resources/21_0_1). No other
changes have been made this time.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/6336885/webrev.03/

Naoto

On H.24/08/14 9:16, Jeff Dinkins wrote:

> Andrew - good catch. We're reviewing.
>
> On Aug 14, 2012, at 2:51 AM, Andrew Hughes<ahughes at redhat.com>  wrote:

>>> 5104387 Support for gl_ES locale (galician language)
>>> 6337471 desktop/system locale preferences support
>>> 7056139 (cal) SPI support for locale-dependent Calendar parameters
>>> 7058206 Provide CalendarData SPI for week params and display field
>>> value
>>> names
>>> 7073852 Support multiple scripts for digits and decimal symbols per
>>> locale
>>> 7079560 [Fmt-Da] Context dependent month names support in
>>> SimpleDateFormat
>>> 7171324 getAvailableLocales() of locale sensitive services should
>>> return
>>> the actual availability of locales
>>> 7151414 (cal) Support calendar type identification
>>> 7168528 LocaleServiceProvider needs to be aware of Locale extensions