Code Review Request: 7183800: TEST_BUG: Update tests to run on Ubuntu 12.04 (localhost is 127.0.1.1)

Kurchi Hazra kurchi.subhra.hazra at oracle.com
Mon Jul 16 20:12:15 UTC 2012

   I just tried running these tests with -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack set
to true, but they still fail. I remember working on some of these
failures in networking where ipv6 multicast was buggy,
but absolutely nothing made those tests work.
However, in this case, if we make sure that the address that the sender
is sending the packets to and the address that the listener is binding
to is the same, the tests are passing.

The fix in this webrev is not working for Windows since the tests try to
connect to 0.0.0.0. So we have to think of some other solution.

- Kurchi

--
-Kurchi