<AWT Dev> 8029886: Change SecurityManager check{TopLevelWindow, SystemClipboardAccessAwtEventQueueAccess} to check AllPermission

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue Dec 10 19:20:51 UTC 2013

 > was trusted to bring up a top-level winodw. It no longer has a use

What's a winodw ? :-)

"It no longer has a use" suggests it does nothing so might be better
phrased as
"no longer the recommended or sole way to perform this check and is
superseded by .. "

Is there a CCC for this ? It seems that there's a compatibility impact
on permissions required if you don't/can't change your code, and on your
code if you want to keep the same permissions.

-phil.