review request: 8006505 additional updates for JSR 310

Lance Andersen - Oracle Lance.Andersen at oracle.com
Wed Feb 6 12:15:44 UTC 2013

Thank you again for the feedback Ulf
On Feb 5, 2013, at 7:22 PM, Ulf Zibis wrote:

> Am 06.02.2013 00:54, schrieb Lance Andersen - Oracle:
>>
>> I can change that text and will do so before i put back.
>
> fine!

I am going to change the message from

"readObject not implemented"

to "method readObject(Class<T>) not implemented"

As it was suggested to make it stand out from the other readObject method from another reviewer.

I am just going to make the change then push later today

>>> Have you observed internal review ID of 2426775?
>> I have not seen this come through as of yet but will let you know when I do.
>
> It was from 16.01.2013 15:19 +0100

That was for your comment with the SQLInput/OuputImpl classes:

... and starting idx by 0 instead -1 would not be so exotic

I have not seen the issue in our internal tracking system (but have not gone looking for it either).  And as I mentioned in my response to your suggestion, I will look at this after I wrap up other work for JDBC 4.2 and RowSet 1.2

Best
Lance