Missing @since tags

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Thu Feb 7 18:29:33 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Alan Bateman <Alan.Bateman at oracle.com>wrote:

> On 07/02/2013 17:40, Martin Buchholz wrote:
>
>> Alternatively, maybe this is a job for an annotation processor.

IIRC, we considered that 6 years ago.  It might be possible, but consider
that you need to diff multiple jdk implementations, and the annotation
processor needs to be able to grok javadoc comments.  Also, there are no
"annotations" being processed, so it's weird to use an annotation
processor.  Writing a javadoc doclet is another approach that might work.