Suggestion: Add the method isEmpty in the classes StringBuilder and StringBuffer

Hildeberto Mendonça me at hildeberto.com
Thu Feb 14 08:15:02 UTC 2013

I think the "+" syntax in all possible cases with the maximal performance
would be the best option indeed. While we are not there yet, we could go
for this small change to improve existing code since the difference of
performance is significant.

To make this proposal more explicit, I'm going to propose a patch soon.

Thanks for the constructive discussion!

Hildeberto

--
Hildeberto Mendonça, Ph.D