Code review request

Remi Forax forax at univ-mlv.fr
Tue Feb 26 13:50:11 UTC 2013

On 02/25/2013 06:31 PM, Paul Sandoz wrote:
> Hi Remi,
>
> Thanks for the feedback i have addressed some of this, mostly related to inner classes, in following change set to the lambda repo:
>
> http://hg.openjdk.java.net/lambda/lambda/jdk/rev/3e50294c68ea
>
> We can update the webrev next week.

<nitpicking mode="on">

There are still some methods that are declared 'default public' and some
that are declared just with 'default'.

I propose the following code convention for abstract/default method in
interface.
All methods in interface are marked public (just because we may support
private static method in jdk9),
default method should be 'public default' and not 'default public', like
we have public static, visibility modifier first,
and abstract methods in the same interface should be declared only 'public'.

Rémi