RFR: JDK-7184195 - java.util.logging.Logger.getGlobal().info() doesn't log without configuration

Daniel Fuchs daniel.fuchs at oracle.com
Mon Jul 1 18:23:47 UTC 2013

Hi Mandy,

Please find an updated webrev.

I have refactored the tests a bit:

renamed "TestGetGlobal2" into "TestGetGlobalByName"
put the auxiliary classes in a sub directory
removed the 'Test' prefix from the auxiliary classes,
added comments in the various LogManagerImpl* classes
updated the 3 tests summary.
added "." as default value for test.src.

<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/JDK-7184195/webrev.02/>

Hope you find it more to your liking!

Best regards,

-- daniel