RFR 8020292 <was> :Re: class SplittableRandom

Mike Duigou mike.duigou at oracle.com
Wed Jul 17 18:03:27 UTC 2013

Hello all;

Paul is on vacation (well deserved) and Doug/Guy/others have been continuing to work on SplittableRandom. As the code is continuing to evolve quickly I won't immediately post an update to this list but encourage those interested to follow along with updates either in the lambda repo:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/lambda/lambda/jdk/log/tip/src/share/classes/java/util/SplittableRandom.java

or in the JSR-166 CVS:

http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsr166/src/main/java/util/SplittableRandom.java?view=log

Once the API and implementation settles a bit I will restart the corelibs RFR. (Don't feel you have to wait to comment though....)

Thanks,

Mike